Deliver Strategies Account Manager - 2024 Election Cycle
RemoteWashington, District of Columbia, United StatesClient Services
Department: Client Services
Location: Washington, DC or Remote
Salary Range: $50,000 to $65,000 annually
Bonus Range* (even-numbered years only): $2,500 to $12,500
*Bonus is discretionary based on length of service, performance, overall Deliver performance, and remaining employed through 10/31/2024
Deliver Strategies (DELIVER) is the go-to strategic communication and direct mail firm for the progressive community. We were founded so Americans have a loud, strong voice in the political process. We work with the nation’s top progressive organizations and candidates to craft innovative, creative, and winning direct mail programs. Our clients include everyone from powerhouse progressive organizations like the AFL-CIO, Everytown for Gun Safety, Fair Fight, League of Conservation Voters, NAACP, NEA, and Planned Parenthood to Presidential, U.S. Senate, Gubernatorial, Congressional, and local campaigns across the country.
DELIVER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of all backgrounds, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and identities are encouraged to apply. We are committed to creating a respectful, equitable workplace and we believe diversity of thought and background make us a stronger firm.
Deliver Strategies provides health insurance, health savings, group disability and life insurance coverage for all employees. Additionally, Deliver makes discretionary contributions to eligible employees’ Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Deliver also provides generous personal leave and professional development opportunities, which are discussed and agreed upon between employees and their supervisors. All benefits will be discussed in detail with candidates at the time a job offer is made.
Qualified candidates should apply for the role at the following link: https://deliverstrategies.recruitee.com/. Salary is commensurate with experience. DELIVER offers competitive benefits and an opportunity for a performance-based bonus on Election years. This position is anticipated to be a cycle position until November 2024.
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Account Managers work directly with Account Executives and Vice Presidents to manage projects from start to finish. Account Managers are the internal hub for all projects, interfacing with political staff, graphic designers, operations, and the production team. Responsibilities include:
- Project management for assigned clients, ensuring that work progresses seamlessly through the review, creative, and production process
- Assist with writing for mail pieces, digital products, and proposals, including preparing copy submission forms
- General research for planning, targeted research for certain programs, and photo/creative research for designs
- Handle the sign on and sign off process: contracts through invoicing
- Proofread initial and final mail pieces
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects on a short timeline
- Strong general writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across different mediums and within a team setting
- Strong proactive, problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Willingness and ability to work campaign-style hours as necessary
Additional Qualifications (not required)
- Organizing or campaign experience, including work with unions and non-profit organizations
- Fluency in spoken or written Spanish
- Experience building relationships of trust with communities of color