Deliver Strategies Account Executive - 2024 Election Cycle
RemoteWashington, District of Columbia, United StatesClient Services
Department: Client Services
Location: Washington, DC or Remote
Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000 annually
Bonus Range* (even-numbered years only): $5,000-$20,000
*Bonus is discretionary based on length of service, performance, overall Deliver performance, and remaining employed through 10/31/2024
Deliver Strategies (DELIVER) is the go-to strategic communication and direct mail firm for the progressive community. We were founded so Americans have a loud, strong voice in the political process. We work with the nation’s top progressive organizations and candidates to craft innovative, creative, and winning direct mail programs. Our clients include everyone from powerhouse progressive organizations like the AFL-CIO, Everytown for Gun Safety, Fair Fight, League of Conservation Voters, NAACP, NEA, and Planned Parenthood to Presidential, U.S. Senate, Gubernatorial, Congressional, and local campaigns across the country.
DELIVER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of all backgrounds, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and identities are encouraged to apply. We are committed to creating a respectful, equitable workplace and we believe diversity of thought and background make us a stronger firm.
Deliver Strategies provides health insurance, health savings, group disability and life insurance coverage for all employees. Additionally, Deliver makes discretionary contributions to eligible employees’ Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Deliver also provides generous personal leave and professional development opportunities, which are discussed and agreed upon between employees and their supervisors. All benefits will be discussed in detail with candidates at the time a job offer is made.
Qualified candidates should apply for the role at the following link: https://deliverstrategies.recruitee.com/. Salary is commensurate with experience. DELIVER offers competitive benefits and an opportunity for a performance-based bonus on Election years. This position is anticipated to be a cycle position until November 2024.
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Account Executives work directly with firm principals and senior client services staff to manage projects and implement creative and production processes. This is a client-facing role that interacts with leaders in the progressive campaign community, campaign managers, and candidates. Responsibilities include:
- Implement the creative and production process for each client you are assigned
- Assist with client relations from planning to execution of mail plans, including working with client to obtain sign-off and payment for specific mail pieces
- Assist with data by pulling counts and mail lists from the VAN and/or data firms
- Draft mail pieces, digital products, and proposals
- Develop and manage budgets
- Assist with proofreading as needed
- Depending on staffing levels, perform all account team related tasks
- Two-three cycles of campaign or other political project management (e.g. campaign management, directing field program or program direction at a progressive organization)
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Budget development and oversight experience on a campaign or political project
- Ability to communicate effectively across different mediums, both internally within a team setting and externally with clients and other stakeholders
- Strong proactive, problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects on a short timeline
- Experience with political targeting; proficient with the VAN
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Passion and commitment to electing Democrats and making progressive change
- Willingness and ability to work campaign-style hours as necessary
Additional Qualifications (not required)
- Fluency in spoken or written Spanish
- Experience building relationships of trust with communities of color